Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breaking news… The doors are finally being thrown wide open on this groundbreaking service! “Dirt-cheap” dream shares The decision you make today has the potential to set you on the path to unending wealth... I’m talking about wealth you’ll pass on through generations of your family...

Dear Investor,
Here’s an interesting fact…
Did you know that over the last 70 years, value shares have blown markets out of the water?
It’s true! According to a recent study by Ibbotson Associates over in the States, disrespected, undervalued shares have crushed the performance of top “growth” shares on the S&P500 – one of the world’s largest and most popular markets – year after year after year.
Now 70 years is a long time – and what it shows you is that when it comes to investing, fads may come and go, but over time value investments enjoy the greatest returns.
And right now, a handful of the best shares on the JSE are “dirt-cheap”.
Yes, you read that right, I said DIRT-CHEAP!
It’s every investor’s dream: The chance to buy the best shares out there at dirt-cheap prices
Every investor in the world knows the first rule of investing – buy low, sell high.
And, as every investor in the world knows, that’s easier said than done.
Scouring the financials… Staying up-to-date with the latest industry news… Checking prices every day… It’s hard work.
And even then, just putting in the legwork won’t guarantee success.
Unless you’re willing to quit your day job to research shares and study financial reports, you simply don’t have enough time to sniff out the best value shares on the market.
But I do!
You see, I might not be able to play the piano... Fix a car… Or cook linguini... But the one thing I do well is pick undervalued shares for gains like 61.71%, 66.81% and 84.99%...
But how do I find these “dirt-cheap dream shares”?
My method is straightforward: Know as much as possible!
There’ll always be some risks when investing in shares. But if you know as much as you can know about a company – and you've got the skills and experience to make sense of it all – then investing is much easier, much safer... And the results can be much more profitable.
And that’s exactly what I do. Once I know as much as there is to know about a company, I use this along with my Stockmarket Sleuth System to scientifically select winning shares.
My methods have helped me unearth “dirt-cheap” dream shares that have produced gains of 61.71%, 66.81% and 84.99%... All from the type of shares most private investors ignore.
You see every day I spend a great deal of time investigating markets and trends – nationally, internationally and globally. When I eventually evaluate a particular company, I use a rigorous research approach...
Here’s a diagram that illustrates the depth of the research I do for each potential new investment opportunity that comes my way.
The three-stage secret behind my investment success



I cover every level obsessively – the harder the information is to get, the more I’m encouraged because it throws other investors off the scent...
I look at hundreds of shares listed on the JSE every month. I begin at the “surface level” – the vast majority of companies don’t get past here. If I’m encouraged, I move to the “expert level”... If I don’t find any problems, I move to the “hidden level” and try to uncover every shred of information possible.
I leave no stone unturned with this approach. As far as possible, I try to put myself in the shoes of the chairman of the company before I buy a single share. Often, I end up working 60 hours a week, sometimes more, making sure I uncover every detail about every company I invest in.
So overall... What am I really looking for?
Perhaps you’ve heard of the “GARP” approach to investing? It means “growth at a reasonable price”...
I have a slightly different version:
GARBP = Growth at ROCK BOTTOM prices! 
I look for highly undervalued shares with great potential... What I like to call “dirt-cheap dream shares”. Most are still off the radar of the big institutions or involved in a business that’s currently poorly understood by mainstream investors.
And I’ve recently unearthed another “dirt-cheap dream share” that I’ll be tipping in the next couple of weeks...
But for now, there’s a new kid on the block that’s on a PE of 4.75 while its index is trading on a PE of 9.49!
This share’s hugely undervalued when compared to its peers!
But the reason it’s so undervalued isn’t because it’s a bad company, it’s because it’s an unloved share.
The reason? Well, the company’s currently operating in an environment that has very low margins. Now low margins aren’t usually viewed as a good thing. But in this case they are. You see, low margins are a lot like training at altitude – it’s difficult and your performance doesn’t quite look as good as the rest of the pack, but when you head down to the coast for a competition, NO ONE can touch you!
That’s exactly the position this “dirt-cheap” dream share finds itself it. With management planning to increase operating profits to well over R1 billion in the near future by expanding into other markets with higher operation margins, this lean-mean long-distance champion will easily outpace its sector peers.
How you could make double your money – at least – in the next 3 years...
This company’s also right at the heart of an industry that’s being shunned by the market right now. Giving us the perfect opportunity to get in at “dirt-cheap” prices.
Now’s the time to climb on board for what will be a very lucrative mid- to long-term journey. If you invest now, you could double your money in three years or less as the sector comes back into favour.
I’d like to send you a my report entitled The Stockmarket Sleuth Super Stock Report containing all the details of this selection – as well as another two “dirt-cheap” dream share selections. I’ll give you details of how you can get your hands on it in a moment.
But before we go any further, I’m sure you have a few questions. So I’ve tried to anticipate what they might be and answer them below:
Q1: “What type of shares will you recommend?”
Many analysts limit themselves to one type of share. But with the Stockmarket Sleuth Report I have no such constraints – the whole JSE is my oyster.
You see, I only recommend undervalued shares in companies with strong growth potential. Quite often, these will be small- to medium-sized companies. However, they could also be large multinationals or small-caps, it all depends on the circumstances. I make no rigid rules in terms of company size, but I’ll always explain any associated benefits or pitfalls to you in my recommendations.
Q2: “What guarantees can you offer me?”
Of course, no one can guarantee success in the markets. If someone offers you this, run a mile! There are always risks involved when investing in shares and you should never invest more than you can safely afford to lose. All I can provide is what I believe is the very best defence against that uncertainty: Meticulous research.
By knowing as much as possible about the companies I recommend, and by obsessively monitoring every new development, I’ll do as much as anyone can to combat the inherent uncertainty of the stock market.
Q3: “How long will I have to wait to see results?”
This depends on the particular share. Some companies we invest in may rocket up within a few months. One of my recent banking selection, for example, has run up 79.86% in just nine months. But the majority will be medium- to long-term investments that we’ll hold for between three and five years. In some cases, if the share’s growing steadily and there’s no reason to sell, we could hold for five years or more. I always try to treat every share on its own merits, that’s why there’s no simple answer to this question.
Of course, it’s also possible that a selection of mine could go down or under-perform. This is always a possibility when investing in shares. I monitor all the share selections I make with great care and will alert you at the earliest moment possible should it be necessary to sell.
Q4: “What will you send me?”
You’ll receive my meticulously researched share selections, regular updates and specific investment advice. All backed by my proven methodology and extensive financial analysis.
Each week, I’ll email you with all the latest portfolio news and often a new fully detailed share selection. I’ll explain all the most recent events affecting our open positions and spell out any specific action I advise. Usually, this email will be sent to you on a Tuesday but I really could send it anytime – that’s the beauty of the Internet. If you need to buy or sell urgently, I’ll email and SMS you immediately.
That’s right if ever there’s anything urgent that’s affecting one of your investments I’ll send an SMS directly to your phone.
Over the course of each month, you’ll typically receive two selections – sometimes more when particular opportunities arise.
I believe my service could give you everything you need to build a portfolio of potentially wealth-building investments.
 
 
I hope that answers some of your questions.
If you subscribe now I'll also send you the Stockmarket Sleuth Super Stock Reportabsolutely risk-free…
This report will detail the three companies I think are most likely to get you on your way to a successful investment portfolio. And, if you decide not to continue on the service after three months, you’re welcome to keep it. You won’t owe me a cent for it.
Try my service for three months with no obligation...
If you don’t think you can make money with my share selections in three to five years, simply cancel for a full refund on your subscription!
I should say now that the level of dedication I’m offering and the quality of the investment research I supply, doesn’t come cheaply.
I work long hours every day – week in, week out – strictly analysing company after company... Trying to isolate the best-placed undervalued shares available.
And remember these methods have helped me multiply my portfolio over the years.
If you join me, I’ll send you specific share selections and ongoing investment advice backed by the most exhaustive level of research imaginable.
I’ll watch the shares we buy like a hawk – re-evaluating my decisions daily. I’ll alert you to the slightest concern, advise you about every development that affects us and time our buys and sells as perfectly as possible.
In other words, I’ll help you invest with real confidence.
You and I have the same goal: Maximise your profits and minimise your risk...
Today, I’m inviting you to join my Stockmarket Sleuth Report service, where you’ll receive privileged access to what I believe are some of the very best share recommendations imaginable.
A full service stock broker (or portfolio manager) will charge up to 5% commission, plus initial start-up fees, annual membership fees and various administrative fees. And most require you to invest a minimum of R30,000.
You could end up paying over R10,000 a year to one of these brokers and many of them barely beat the market average
I can offer you something similar but, in my opinion, far better and not nearly as expensive.
The only difference is: You do the actual buying and selling yourself through an execution-only broker. But I’ll supply you with my detailed and specific share selections and full instructions. I’ll work out all the timings and carefully monitor all our positions. It’s certainly a far more economical way of doing things and you remain fully in control of your money.
If you sign up today, I’ll give you my weekly Stockmarket Sleuth Report – packed to the brim with my most exciting share recommendations – as well as my special  for just R56.25 a month in the first year.
But let me ask you a question: 

What are big profits worth to you?
What if I told you I’ve uncovered a second way forStockmarket Sleuth Super Stock Report you to profit from these “dirt-cheap dream shares”?
Would you be interested?
I’m talking about a way to tap into the long-term potential of these “dirt-cheap dream shares” like I’ve already shown you in this letter andmake lightning-fast returns from the same share by trading them using a geared instrument as well. I call this my “Dark Equity” strategy.
Why should you be interested? Because here’s what no broker will tell you: The only way to make real money from the stock market – I’m talking about the kind of money that changes lives and shapes future generations – is to take advantage of every profit situation the market throws your way. And that means being flexible enough to invest for the long-term and trade short-term volatility through a leveraged instrument. That way you have the chance to make “double-header” gains from the same share.
Let me explain...
How to make a 96.92% gain from a 9.17% move in the share price
Not long ago, my system locked onto a share that was set to make a move. It was clear from my profit predictors that this financial share was in for a 103% gain in the next three years. Plus, the “Dark Equity” trade looked incredibly promising on a short-term view.
Here’s what happened…
 

You can see from the chart above how the “Dark Equity” trade outpaced the share.
The share climbed 9.17% in one month, but we’ll be holding it while it climbs further for a potential 103% gain. If you’d put down R10,000 on the share, you’d be well positioned to turn it into R20,300 within three years.
Plus, you could have made a quick gain (in just four weeks) with my “Dark Equity” trade. My “Dark Equity” trade banked a 96.92% gains in that same time period. By investing just R5,000 on a leverage instrument you could have turned it into R9,846 in a matter of weeks.
And that’s not the only trade that’s worked out that way…
On another occasion, I banked a 66.67% from a 5.59% movement in the share price
This time, my system identified an emerging play on a well-known packaging firm. We got into the equity trade at R17.88. We’re still in it with a target of 95% in three years. Which is a great return. Where else can you make that kind of money with relatively low risk? And we climbed into the “Dark Equity” at the same price.
When I closed my “Dark Equity” play three weeks later, on the 6th of October, the share price had climbed a mere 5.59%… My “Dark Equity” trade banked a 66.67% gain! 
That’s more than ten times the gain if you had just got into the equity play!
Let’s take a look…
 
But that not all, using my “Dark Equity” strategy I’ve also banked quick gains of 38.5% from a measly 2.6% share price movement, 83.21% from a 6.94% movement in the share price and 85.87% from a 5.72% movement…
My “Dark Equity” trades could multiply your wealth ten-fold by handing you explosive profit potential that’ll make you money from small movements in the share price in a very short period of time... It’s the perfect addition to any traditional “buy-and-hold” investment strategy.
Because our goal is the same – to make lots of money – I’m going to sweeten my deal for you...
I truly believe the only way to make real money is to take a two-step approach. You need to take a conservative (safe) stance by trading in quality undervalued shares in the long run and cash in on the high reward potential of short-term “Dark Equities” trades.

But it’s my responsibility to warn you: As I mentioned earlier, there are no guarantees. And there will be losses. No one can promised you any different with a clear conscience. So don’t ever trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Remember, short-term trading isn’t for everyone. You’ve got to act on my tip quickly. When you get my SMS, you need to call your broker or get online within minutes. 
The three winning trades I told you about earlier made over R24,946
in gains in about eight weeks... 
Now it’s safe to say that R5,000 a year for a service that offers gains like these would be a fair price? R10,000 perhaps?
But you won’t pay R10,000 that. Not even close.
I REALLY don’t want you to miss out,
so…
Here’s what I’m going to do: Today, I’m going to let you decide which service suits your needs (and pocket) right now.
You can either sign up to my weekly Stockmarket Sleuth Report – where I’ll send you my “dirt-cheap dream share” selections that have the potential to double your money in three years straight to your inbox.
Thanks to the profit potential packed in these “dirt-cheap” dream shares, I’m sure you’ll agree that R56.25 a month in the first year is a very reasonable price for getting your hands on these “dirt-cheap” dream shares.
As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a copy of my Stockmarket Sleuth Super Stock Report, which will give you everything you need to know about my top three equity plays on the market right now. They could hand you long-term gains of 107.59%, 155% and even 201% in the next three years. Plus, you’ll get free access to my password-protected website containing all my past issues.
OR:
You can join my S$L Plus service and receive the Stockmarket Sleuth Report weekly in your inbox. Plus my “Dark Equity” trades as and when they happen. Here’s what you’ll get by signing up for S$L Plus.
***  Weekly issues of the electronic Stockmarket Sleuth ReportValue: R975
***  My “Dark Equity” trading service via SMS and email. Value: R2,700
*** Your electronic copy of my Stockmarket Sleuth Super Stock Report. This special report gives you everything you need to know about my top three equity plays in the market right now – they could hand you long-term gains of 107.59%, 155% and even 201% in the next three years. Value: R495
*** How to make a fortune with “Dark Equities” report. A fascinating “how-to” manual that’ll walk you through all the ins and outs of “Dark Equity” trading. It’ll show you exactly how to open a “Dark Equity” broker account, how to place your trades, where to place your stop losses and take profit levels, and so much more.  Value: R495
*** The chance to join me for two seminars every year in Johannesburg and hone your skills, brush up your knowledge and ask me questions about your personal trading strategy. Total value: R500
*** Finally, you’ll receive special access to my password-protected website where you’ll find all my past issues.
This total package is valued at R6,165 per year, but if you sign up to S$L Plus today you’ll get all this for R2,700 per year (that’s less than half price!)
What ever you decide, you risk NOTHING by signing up today!
Which ever service you choose, you risk nothing by signing up today. Because I’m also offering you my special iron-clad 90 day risk-free guarantee…
Here’s how it works: If you decide for any reason that the service isn't for you, just let me know within three months and I'll be happy to refund your subscription in full. You can cancel any time after that, we’ll simply stop your subscription and refund you any month’s due.
Simply complete the secure order form by clicking the order button below – select which service suits you best right now: My “dirt-cheap dream share” service (Stockmarket Sleuth Report) or my “Dark Equity” service (S$L Plus)... Then hit the order button. 
In just a few hours, you’ll receive your free reports including the Stockmarket Sleuth Super Stock Report with my three equity recommendations. Read through the material, ask me questions and then sit back and wait for my instructions.
Happy investing!

Gary Booysen
Stockmarket Sleuth Analyst



No comments:

Post a Comment